Sr. System Analyst
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve various Business
Process Management (BPM) projects.
- Test, maintain, and monitor connectors that provide functionality to interface with 3rd party
systems like SharePoint InfoPath and Exchange Server.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects
reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
- Test and maintain existing software programs written in high level computer languages, such as
C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Communication Foundation etc.
- Participate and contribute in engineering team discussions, documentation, performance
- Assist with installation of Business Process Management (BPM) software and systems.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Science &
Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field, and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive
experience as Sr. System Analyst, Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Solution
Consultant, System Analyst, or a related occupation required. The required 5 years of work experience
must be in SharePoint, SQL Server, C#, ASP.Net, and development of Business Process Management
Employer’s name: AgilePoint, Inc.
Job Site: 1916B Old Middlefield Way, Mountain View, CA 94043.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job ID# SSA-02 to HR at
Background Check required.