- Strong understanding on the basics of Project Management principles.
- Good conceptual knowledge of SDLC, web technologies, databases, project management, Management Information systems (MIS).
- Strong aptitude and good problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good leadership qualities to work in a team environment.
- Good with MS Office suite.
- Effective Planning and Resource Utilization.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Good to have
- Project Management Certification.
Please email your resume with job ID number to HR at email@example.com
Job ID# IN-003