Partner Manager Scandinavia (Sweden/Denmark/Finland)
Our NX platform is an all-in-one solution that simplifies building business applications in departments or industries which are compelled by innovation and agility and need to be able to rethink or refine their business processes at the drop of a hat. As a strong and trustworthy partner we help organizations and businesses that want to be more responsive to market innovation with agile business applications. Giving you the tools and the knowledge to embark on the digital challenges ahead. And what we say is what we do: ‘turning your ideas into working business applications.’
How you’ll make a difference:
The Partner Development Manager role is key to AgilePoint’s partner management strategy. The goal is to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on partners strengths and priorities.
Partner recruitment: identify partners to create a balanced portfolio aligned to business requirements. Drive partner’s business qualification to ensure investments are made in partners that are committed and capable. Secure business plan and joint marketing plan endorsed by partner’s leadership to accelerate partner journey to business growth.
Partner enablement: develop business, marketing and technology capabilities within the partner portfolio, based on capacity requirements. Secure and coordinate resources and programs to enable partner capacity growth for current and new capabilities.
Drive business growth: accountable for the growth of the business across the partner portfolio, aligned with the sales team. Drive business performance as well as support global expansion.
Want to make a difference in a variety of industries? Work well in a fast-paced environment? Join us in our revolution to redefine the boundaries of what is possible for mid-level enterprise process solutions.
At AgilePoint EMEA we are looking for a Partner Manager Scandinavia to join our team.
- Ensure that partner targets, where relevant, are achieved
- Identify and engage new partners that fit with Agilepoint Scandinavië Channel Strategy
- Develop business/marketing plans for each partner which outlines success metrics, goals and activities to drive accelerated growth and partner satisfaction
- Competently and knowledgably advise partners on solutions and services that best fulfil their customer requirements, undergoing assessments and analysis of client needs
- Align Agilepoint portfolio within partner services and ensure partners sales teams are aware of positioning and benefits
- Negotiate pricing with partners to achieve sales in line with Agilepoint pricing policies and client requirements
- Conducting face to face channel meetings with partners and their clients
- Managing internal resource and interfacing with internal departments as necessary
- Own and manage CRM for Scandinavië: lead vetting, tracking, reporting and flow to sales
- Where partners are referral partners only (i.e. do not close the deal or implement the solution):
- Be responsible for the whole sales cycle from quote to order delivery (in joint effort with AgilePoint Professional Services)
- Be responsible for the handover to the delivery team
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationship to all key accounts at multiple levels in order to achieve budgeted sales revenue and gross margin for the assigned territory
- Development of new opportunities through creative prospecting
- After-Sales follow-up
- Generate profitable business
- Proactively look for new customers/opportunities
- Grow business with assigned customers
- Effectively manage customer base by maintaining regular contact
- Build strong business relationships with customers
- Respond quickly and accurately to customers’ incoming inquiries
- Ensure effective internal communication between inside and outside business development team and across the company
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets
- Represent the company at assigned fairs.
- 5+ years experience in IT
- Self-starter mentality
- Able to work independently
- Result oriented
- Good knowledge of English is a must
- Strong analytical and customer centric skill set
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solver
- Strong communications skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Possibility to work from home
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Send us your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org