Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C#
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Documentation of code throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET, C# and .NET Framework Library
- Strong knowledge of WCF, Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of MVC, MVVM, Entity Framework, etc.
- Strong Knowledge on the web application life cycle, page life cycle and knowledge to enhance performance.
- Good knowledge of Database – SQL/Oracle
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and other W3C standards.
- Strong working knowledge of browser behaviour, page rendering, tracing, debugging using web developer tools.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- Working knowledge on version control system. (TFS, GIT)
- Appreciation for good engineering practices like Test driven development, code reviews and continuous integration.
Nice to have
- SOLID Principles
- Knowledge of SQL Development – Stored Procedure, SSIS Package, etc.
- Basic design knowledge in image design/editing tools
- Basic knowledge of UX and keep updated with the latest design trends.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and libraries such as ExtJS, Kendo UI, RequireJS.
Please email your resume with job ID number to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID# IN-001