Mountain View | California | United States
- Write, update and maintain existing computer programs written in high level computer languages, such as C#, ASP. Net, SQL Server, MOSS, SharePoint, Windows Communication Foundation etc
- Perform system analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control various computer programs using AgilePoint BPMS product.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications that provide functionality to interface with 3rd Party systems like SharePoint and ASP.Net to be sure that they will produce the desired information and instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of Business Process Management (BPM) projects and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in coded instructions so others can understand the programs later. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output and logical operation which can be converted into computer programs.
- Consult with managerial, engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify issues and suggest any changes to the program.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of related work experience required.
- Project Leader, Module Lead, System Analyst, or a related occupation required.
- The required 5 years of experience must include 3 years of experience in MOSS/ SharePoint, SQL Server, C#, ASP.Net, and development of Business Process Management (BPM) products.
Please email your resume to HR at email@example.com.