Skills & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Business Process Management Domain.
- Strong knowledge of process implementation.
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Business Analyst Body Of Knowledge (BABOK).
- Deep understanding of workflow engine.
- Should provide solution inputs to the technical team.
- Good understanding of design and service model for ITIL/ITSM.
- Should review and provide inputs on IT processes in accordance to best practices.
- Individual contributor with experience in design, adoption, and governance of Process Implementation such as but not limited to areas such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Service Catalog, Service Level Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Design work flows as per standards and best practices.
- Should contribute to the definition of the processes, standards, and methodologies, as well as their adoption in product/process development.
- Experience in product development life cycle
- Should demonstrates good judgement and logic in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Establish technical feasibility and solution designs for new enterprise application. Conduct POCs to demo new ideas and help solidify technical direction.
- Should provide content for marketing collaterals, website, trade shows, etc.
- Should provide material that can be used for customer documentation, sales training, etc.
Nice to have
- CBAP certification.
- SCRUM certification.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to explain any one BPM Platform.
- Manages the development of end to end enterprise applications.
Key Personality Traits
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management and peers.
- Accurate and comprehensive documentation skills.
- Perform duties with limited supervision.
- Should be good team player.
Please email your resume with job ID number to HR at email@example.com
Job ID# IN-002