As AgilePoint continues to grow and innovate for the benefit of our customers, we are delighted to announce the release of AgilePoint BPMS v5.0 Service Pack 4 for .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 and AgilePoint BPMS Genesis Edition.
We recommend this release for all AgilePoint customers using these AgilePoint editions. This release includes nearly 250 fixes and enhancements, including:
- Updated Envision stencils with BPMN look and feel
- Support for Federated Authentication in SharePoint
- Improved IntelliSense Help for AgilePoint APIs
- Localization updates to existing languages, with the addition of Dutch, Arabic, and Korean
- Support for Internet Explorer 10 and Firefox 19.0
- Support for saving AgileForms data without completing a task
- Support for multiple Active Directories in AgileForms
- Send acknowledgement emails when email approvals succeed or fail
- Update SharePoint-based processes with email approvals
- Configure Event Services and ADSync AgileConnectors for High Availability
- Enhanced support for handling attachments in the Inbound Email Event Service
The AgilePoint Documentation has also been enhanced with a new look and feel. The latest version includes revised, updated, and expanded information about the Generic, Premier, and SharePoint Envision stencils, as well as AgilePoint Integration for SharePoint. We will be continuing to expand these enhancements in the upcoming months. For more information, see the documentation Revision History.
Join us now as we look forward to helping you make the best of your AgilePoint experience.