Process Instances, and Usage
Enterprise-Class Management Functionality
For a low-code platform to qualify as enterprise-class, it needs to include comprehensive
management functionality. From a single integrated cloud portal, Agilepoint NX enables you
to build, manage, monitor, measure, and refine processes. Likewise, it allows you granular
control over rights and privileges, extending out to the tenant level.
AgilePoint NX’s Work Center provides a dashboard of
all your tasks, showing what’s in your queue, which and
how many processes you’ve started, and which and
how many processes you’ve worked on.
AgilePoint NX’s integrated Management console provides
- a dashboard of custom, real-time and rollup reports;
- the ability to manage applications during runtime;
- the ability to manage workflows and apps;
- the ability to control access and user rights;
- and the ability to establish and oversee a variety of system-level controls.
AgilePoint NX allows you to
reports into your apps. Just
drag and drop the chart that
best represents your data
set and define the data source.
In Settings, you can personalize
the branding for your
AgilePoint NX portal.
The Collaborate center allows
you to interact with others in
the construction and use of
your AgilePointNX workflows
and business apps