MARCH 30, 2017 AT 11 AM PACIFIC
Guest Presenter: John R. Rymer
Forrester VP and Principal Analyst
Just fill out the form.
NOTE: If you are using an ad blocker, the form may not be visible. Disable your ad blocker or try a different browser.
Salesforce has become a driving force in the industry by enabling “customers and companies [to interact] in a whole new way.” Many see this Salesforce concept as a way to modernize customer-facing processes to win and retain customers. But, achieving the necessary data and process synergies often will require interfacing with third-parties, such as independent low-code platform vendors. This webinar examines how low-code platforms can facilitate these synergies.
As a case in point, the webinar will showcase AgilePoint NX, a top-five low-code platform that offers a game-changing integration with Salesforce, enabling AgilePoint’s award-winning, low-code BPMS platform to run as native code within Salesforce. This concept is powerful—even game changing—for a number of reasons, including the following:
- No iFrames are required to interact with Salesforce.
- Because AgilePoint NX apps, forms, and dashboards are embedded in Salesforce, they are blazing fast and much more data-secure than similar assets running in iFrames.
- With AgilePoint NX, you can monitor events in Salesforce without API calls.
- You can also monitor events throughout your enterprise from within Salesforce.
- AgilePoint NX provides API support for nineteen separate Salesforce activities
Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today.