Download Our Free Ebook
What are the differences between BPMS and Low Code? Are they technological, ideological, or both?
To get your copy, just fill out the form.
BPMS has been the traditional method for enterprise process automation. Now, though, all the buzz is about Low Code development platforms, which purport to provide much of the same functionality as BPMS with an added dimension—speed and agility.
In this ebook, you’ll learn the real differences between the two technology classes and why low code process platforms are exploding onto the IT landscape. You’ll also learn five big value propositions of low code, which are
- On-the-fly requirements discovery
- Live trial business ideas at low or no cost
- The ability to deploy and scale apps in minutes
- The ability to generate mobile apps from older apps
- The ability to expand development resources cost effectively
Get Your Copy Today!