Want to make a difference in a variety of industries? Work well in a fast-paced environment?
Join us in our revolution to redefine the boundaries of what is possible for mid-level enterprise process solutions. We help enterprises of any size attain and sustain operational success through process excellence.
Current Open Positions
AgilePoint, Inc. has multiple openings in Mountain View, CA for Sr. System Analyst
Job Title: Sr. System Analyst
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve various Business Process Management (BPM) projects.
- Test, maintain, and monitor connectors that provide functionality to interface with 3rd party systems like SharePoint, Lotus Notes, and Exchange Server.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
- Test and maintain existing software programs written in high level computer languages, such as C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, SharePoint, InfoPath, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation, Silverlight etc.
- Participate and contribute in engineering team discussions, documentation, performance testing.
- Assist with installation of Business Process Management (BPM) software and systems.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences, Computer Science, or a related field, and 5 years of progressive experience as Sr. System Analyst, Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Module Lead, System Analyst, or a related occupation required. The required 5 years of work experience must be in SharePoint, SQL Server, C#, ASP.Net, and development of Business Process Management (BPM) products.
Employer’s name: Agilepoint, Inc.
Job Site: 1916B Old Middlefield Way, Mountain View, CA 94043.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with Job# 01 to HR at
Job Title: Computer Programmer
- Write, update and maintain existing computer programs written in high level computer languages, such as C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, MOSS, SharePoint, Windows Communication Foundation etc.
- Perform system analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control various computer programs using AgilePoint BPMS product.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with the troubleshooting of defects reported by customers or found during in-house release testing.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications that provide functionality to interface with 3rd Party systems like SharePoint and ASP.Net to be sure that they will produce the desired information and instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of Business Process Management (BPM) projects and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in coded instructions so others can understand the programs later. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output and logical operation which can be converted into computer programs.
- Consult with managerial, engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify issues and suggest any changes to the program.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of related work experience required.
Job location: 1916B Old Middlefield Way, Mountain View, CA 94043
Please email your resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.