AgileXRM: BPM for Dynamics 365
AgileXRM is an integration with and embedding of AgilePoint NX into Dynamics 365.
AgileXRM allows users of Dynamics 365 to create powerful process-centric applications
within Dynamics 365 that extend beyond out-of-the-box functionality to cater for
more business requirements in an easier more manageable way.
With AgileXRM you can:
- Visually model end-to-end business processes using AgilePoint Envision
- Visually monitor the execution of business processes in the organization
- Extend business processes beyond Dynamics 365 for easy integration with other systems
- Involve non-Dynamics 365 users, inside or outside the organization, to participate in business processes
- Measure and improve efficiency by controlling the performance of business processes
- Adapt to change with agility enabling business Users to respond to changing requirements
Break the barrier to bring true BPM Funct-
ionality to Dynamics 365 with AgileXRM
AgileXRM allows companies to build line-of-business
applications rapidly within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365’s out-of-the-box functionality provides
reasonable workflow and forms capabilities, enabling
certain process automation. But managing real-world
business processes with this limited functionality
is impractical.AgileXRM brings true BPM functionality
to the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Create Processes visually in AgilePoint Envision
- Model complete end-to-end Business Processes without code
- Easily interact with all users including non-Dynamics 365 users
- Instantly invoke external systems, applications, modules and data
- Extend the Process Modeler with reusable custom steps using .NET
- Simplify exception management
- Run multiple process versions simultaneously with full version control
- Execute powerful runtime management functions, such as skips/ rollbacks/merges and mid-execution updates to new versions of a process app.• Extend the Process Modeler with reusable custom steps using .NET
Web-Based Dynamic Dialogs
- Dynamic Dialogs are web-based and configurable by the user.
- Create and deploy with no compilation.
- Dialogs get contextual data in and out different systems; combine
and integrate seamlessly with Dynamics 365.
- Every Dialog is part of a visual Process with full track history and
Monitoring and Reporting
- Real-time Graphical Business Process Monitoring
- Dynamically filter reports based on context data.
- Surface KPI on top of the Process Model
- Generate On-Demand Service Level Agreement (SLA) KPI