OUDENAARDE, BELGIUM – June 7th 2007 – Ascentn Corporation, the leading provider of .NET-based Business Process Management System (BPMS) solutions, today announce 6 new partners inside EMEA-region in order to strengthen Ascentn’s presence in the European market and help the company address demand for its industry-leading BPM software solutions.
Ascentn has attracted a new distributor for The Netherlands-based market. Systemation will help Ascentn by selling AgilePoint BPMS solution through their established distribution network.
Systemation, the Netherlands provides organisations with advanced IT-solutions that enable enterprises to modernise and simplify their IT architecture, processes, applications and infrastructure.
Systemation focuses on two areas:
- Application Integration & Web Services (with a special focus on Services Oriented Architectures)
- IT Infrastructure & Operations Management.
Systemation offers organisations a full spectrum of services in these areas. From feasibility study and business case analyses to implementation and maintenance. Systemation’s state-of-the-art solutions are based on products of leading international vendors and are characterised by flexibility, ease of use and last-but-not-least a maximum return on investment. www.systemation.nl
The new services partners (Local, Regional and Global System Integrators using AgilePoint suite to deliver comprehensive BPM/SOA applications) includes:
- CEGEKA, Belgium; Being a fast growing company with more than 1000 employees and +100 Million Euros Turnover, Cegeka can be positioned in the top 10 of the Benelux ICT landscape of companies with an end-to-end solutions offering. Cegeka can offer a unique and complete range of competences to cover the entire value chain. Customer challenges are approached starting from the initial processes themselves. Process optimization en reengineering is the preferable base line in order to efficiently utilize the vast assortment of skills en know-how within the company for designing, building and maintaining the best possible solution to the individual customers’ business needs and whishes. This approach has already a proven track record within a variety of markets; i.e. Environmental, Health Care, Social Security, Public and Government, Media, Finance en Private Industries. Cegeka is a solid Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner and has a strong focus on business solutions for content-, knowledge- and communication management, based on concepts like Microsoft Information Worker and Business Productivity Solutions (i.e. MS CRM, SharePoint, Office, Exchange, …) Cegeka has offices in Antwerp (B), Leuven (B), Veenendaal (NL) and has its HQ is in Hasselt, Belgium and has a European reach through a strategic infrastructure of 6 redundant data Centers. www.cegeka.be
- DBI, Ireland; DBI is a service provider of enterprise and workgroup software solutions which deliver greater employee productivity. Founded in 2002 DBI’s multi-national blue chip client list is testament to the quality of our delivery and end results. We recognize the continuous evolution of business processes and create innovative bespoke solutions that give the necessary flexibility to our clients. Our approach preserves our clients existing IT investments with appropriate systems integration. DBI has offices in Ireland and Romania serving EMEA and North America. www.dbi.ie
- Ipsus Technologies, Ireland; established in 2004 to deliver mid-tier consultancy and people solutions to the Telco and Financial Services markets. The IT Governance division assists organizations to embed a governance, risk and control framework to facilitate business agility and regulatory compliance. Its approach is to identify process gaps and using Agile Point, implement workflows and process controls which conform with CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/BS7799 frameworks. The IPSUS Contract services division provides a flexible resource model delivering backfill IT services to clients who are implementing enterprise applications and web services based on Oracle Technology. www.ipsus.com
- SKS Solution, UK; is a dynamic company with a vision, “To help organizations simply achieve™ their goals and objectives.” Until now service management processes have been entangled with the technology used to control and automate them, meaning your software is in charge when you should be. At SKS we believe that the underlying software should not be in control, and should not concern the users. Our unique and innovative solutions give you back control of your processes. All organizations, public or private, large or small, with the benefit of our solutions can achieve: enhanced customer experience, greater agility, lower operating costs, better compliance, reduced risk, more accurate reporting and improved supplier management. www.sks-solutions.com.
- Telindus is a group of companies offering ICT Solutions and Services. Telindus serves business and public market needs as a solution and sourcing partner, delivering secured converged networking, and secured systems & applications underpinned by management and support services. With over 37 years experience in ICT, Telindus is investing considerably in expertise to service modern IT and telecommunications infrastructures throughout their life cycle. Telindus’ enviable track record and longstanding partnerships with leading equipment suppliers offers a safe route for enterprises, telecom operators and government bodies looking to deploy long-lasting ICT solutions. In January 2006, Telindus joined the Belgacom Group to become the IT Services Branch of a new business leader in the market. Belgacom SA/NV [Euronext Brussels:BELG] is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including retail and wholesale fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services, broadband data and Internet services. Together, Belgacom and Telindus are building a Belgian champion in the European IT landscape, presenting the market a unique offering, uniting Connectivity and IT Services. Telindus posted revenues of EUR 702 million in 2006. With a highly skilled international team of 2.753 employees, Telindus is present in 14 countries in Western Europe, Sweden, Hungary, China and Thailand. Telindus is headquartered in Belgium www.telindus.com – www.belgacom.be
The Ascentn AgilePoint Suite Business Process Management System (BPMS) delivers a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for creating highly adaptable business processes to enable agile business automation. AgilePoint builds on a highly manageable “layered” architecture powered by a unique metadata-driven framework. This advancement enables IT to abstract any .NET objects into process-based IT assets that can be assembled in Visio directly to form executable workflow or composite applications.
The result of such metadata-driven dynamic framework is an increase in productivity efficiency and competitive differentiation among corporations. With AgilePoint, IT maintains the technology infrastructure while business managers control the business processes.
Built upon standard Microsoft Products and Technologies, AgilePoint leverages and integrates with SharePoint, Visio, Word, Excel, InfoPath, Form Server, Exchange Server, BizTalk Server, SQL Server, CRM, Axapta, Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, OpenXML, Visual Studio, and more. With AgilePoint, any business can empower its people to deliver innovations with unprecedented simplicity and manageability, making “People Ready” a reality.
Founded in 2002, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Ascentn brings more than a decade of experience in creating large scale J2EE-based enterprise-class workflow management solution to the Microsoft space. Ascentn pioneered the AgilePoint suite, an enterprise-class BPMS solution based on Microsoft’s .NET framework. AgilePoint empowers business managers to realize new levels of process values by assembling reusable IT assets and common services into executable process models that serve as either a workflow or a composite application. This advancement enables business managers to innovate more freely and to deploy, manage, and continuously improve business operations on demand. From financial services, manufacturing, communications through healthcare, companies are turning to AgilePoint to drive process excellence, reduce costs and improve business agility. Ascentn’s solutions drive the BPM initiatives of many leading global organizations including Siemens, Pfizer, Chinatrust, Cellcom, Elbit Systems, DaisyBrand and most recently, for the world’s largest computer maker. Ascentn has offices in North America, Asia Pacific (Taiwan, China, Japan) and EMEA (Belgium and Spain). For more information about Ascentn, please visit our Web site at www.ascentn.com.
EMEA-Region: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 497 42.76.13.
US-Region: email@example.com or call +1 650 968 6789
Ascentn and AgilePoint are registered trademarks. The Ascentn logo and AgilePoint are trademarks of Ascentn Corporation. Product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.